Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to preface this page by letting you know that Woodruff Energy is OPEN and will continue to provide the fuels and service that you need during this time. All fuel deliveries are being delivered per usual. However, for service and plumbing, Woodruff Energy is currently only handling emergency calls. For calls that aren’t deemed an emergency situation, we will take your information and schedule the job as soon as the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. COVID-19 is disrupting everyone’s lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your safety:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- Woodruff Energy’s office building is currently closed to the public. However, we have customer service representatives working to help with all calls. During this time, someone may take a message when you call our office. Please know that a customer representative will be given your information and will respond to you soon after. Also know, we are actively watching all forms filled out through our website during normal business hours if you chose to reach out to us that way. Woodruff Energy also accepts many forms of payment over the phone and through my account on our website
What you can do for our employees’ safety:
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance away (six to eight feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event that you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting up an automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number so that we have multiple ways to contact you in case we urgently need to reach you.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.
Your Team at Woodruff Energy