We take pride in our ability to curate a product line designed to meet your every energy need. That’s why we’re excited to talk about Daikin Mini-Split Systems, Daikin’s zoning solution for problem areas in larger homes or homes with poor ventilation or energy circulation.
Woodruff Energy knows just how difficult it can be to find solutions for cooling or heating problems in the home. Sometimes it’s ventilation, sometimes it’s poor insulation, but whatever the case may be, you want to make sure you are seeking the proper solutions that best meet the needs of your situation. With the Daikin Mini-Split System, those people experiencing heating or cooling crises in the home can effectively mitigate their discomfort by specifically targeting these energy deprived areas. Below, we’ve listed the features of the Daikin Mini-Split System to give you a better idea of just how powerful these ductless systems are.
Premium Comfort Features of the Daikin Mini-Split System:
- Comfort & Energy Efficient – When installed according to Daikin’s specifications, this ductless heating/cooling unit provides up to 24.5 SEER energy efficiency and heating performance up to 12.5 HSPF. For ultra-efficient cooling and heating, the Mini-Split System can operate at up to 15.3 EER, resulting in exceptional savings on energy bills compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Tax Credit and Rebate Qualification – May qualify for federal tax credits, utility incentives, and local tax rebates.
- Advanced Filtration – Washable filters help trap microscopic particles, reduce mold, decompose odors, and prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria.
- Wireless Control – Enjoy the convenience of wireless control with a hand-held remote, featuring an LCD screen with backlit display, Powerful Mode, Econo Mode, and more.
- Warranty Protection – There is a Comfortable Limited Warranty Protection available for a 12-year parts Limited Warranty. Online product warranty registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.
Our 5 Recommended Applications:
There are many ways to utilize the Daikin Mini-Split System, but a few situations have come up more commonly than others. Here are our five recommended applications for the Daikin Mini-Split System.
Hot or cold rooms/Rooms with poor airflow
For particularly hot or cold rooms in your house, or rooms with poor airflow or heat retention, the Daikin Mini-Split System can provide powerful energy and A/C flow without the need for any additional duct or ventilation work.
Renovations and remodeling
Perfect for new areas that have yet to have duct work completed, these systems can provide the energy solution your require while the renovations are being finalized.
Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
For large living areas, master bedrooms, dens, sunrooms, living rooms, etc., the Daikin Mini-Split can provide a steady flow of cooling and heating energy for those hard-to-reach places.
Basements, attics, and garages
In areas where insulation and ductwork are less common like attics, basements, and garages, the Daikin Mini-Split can be strategically placed to best retain energy.
Like renovations, new construction will require energy solutions during the building process. The Daikin Mini-Split System is the most effective ductless system for use in new construction.
We hope these recommendations help to guide you in your search for the most applicable energy solution for your situation. For any more information on the Daikin Mini-Split System, or to find out other ways Woodruff Energy provides energy solutions for the South Jersey and New York regions, please contact us at (856)455-1111 or email email@example.com.